Thursday 19 April 2012

Raining~

19/4

I ♡ RAINING DAY!


sometimes i hate the feeling of raining~
feel that very desolate~

The rain is raining all around,
It falls on field and tree,

i feel very cool and lonely....
many things to thinks.....

Is very very heavy rian for this afternoon.... 
nobody at house...is very  quiet...
and feel very terror ...
I didn’t know why ,
but I still wanting to enjoy the rain, 
as if it would rain because I’m saying.
I  went into my room and started thinking that why ? 
Why there is no people enjoy rain?
and why we are not being able to see the heaven’s most beautiful eyes? 
And why we are not being able to enjoy the beat part of the beauty?
and why we should withstand troubles in our life?
After rain cometh fair weather... 
Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment