Monday 11 June 2012

611

11/6

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO my SISTER!!!ELYNN SAW!
dun want want give my sis wat gift also...
so my bro n me take photo n write some touch wish for her n mms her...hahaha...>o<
we never celebrate birthday!but this years,her friends is celebrate v her..n she get many surprises....
^0^....cuz this years is  last year ... they just left one week n have to say bye bye to each other!cuz they graduate ...anyway....
Cantonese (粤语)- Sun Yat Fai Lok! 
Fuzhou (融语)- San Ni Kuai Lo! 
Hakka (客语)- Sang Ngit Fai Lok! 
Mandarin (华语)- Zhu Ni Sheng Ri Kuai Le 
French (法语)- Joyeux Anniversaire! 
korean (韩语)sengi chuka hamida!
happy birthday to my sis!20 years old!!!faster find a jie fu for me la...hehe ...XD

wah!!!!cakes??!


611!!!!!!




still remember???CHI Q!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment