Saturday 17 December 2011

NEW LOOK FOR MY HOUSE ◕‿◕

NEW LOOK FOR MY exterior and interior wall ◕‿◕
Happy-ing ◕‿◕
finally i get the new look for my home..
i were stay at my home around 9 years since i move to here on 2003..
i cant imagine that i always see the same color of my house wall during 9 years..
i very grateful to my mom and my dad cuz they are decided want to change the color of exterior wall..
i was so happy when i get the news..
cuz i can have the new look and new color for my home..
from NOW..
my house finally get the new look and new color ald..
EXTERIOR:
white color => butter milk color
toffee crunch color => heritage red color
brilliant white => Dover Grey
INTERIOR:
white=>pink
           white=>ocean white
since my house were hv the new look and new color..
i also hope i can change myself when 2012 is coming..
i wan to keep my hair long and hv a new look for myself too  ◕‿◕



 

No comments:

Post a Comment