Wednesday 10 October 2012

Bao bei !!!

8/10-9/10
 

Paddington House of Pancake @ Gurney Plaza 

today my lunch...is ....pancakes!wow!!^.^ Paddington house of pancake!!!

is very delicious...full....

have a happy day with my baobei...



my lunch ^^

hot chocolate




 if u want to view more picture...

pls click to my fb...^^

 After gym....going my friend hostel...

we talk...we gossip...we take a nap...we play...we enjoy....



sexy boh??hhaha



 they are my bao bei...very enjoy the moment with them :)

my bao bei REINA treat me so good...I got dinner tonight which is celebration THENG birthday..then...they all help me dress up....give me comment...suggestion....choose shirt v me...especially REINA...help me a lot... I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH ^^...


 

 

XOXO...

AS LONG AS U KNOW ME~

JUST BE A BETTER ME !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment